Viewing Your Personal Info
Your profile information (such as your Cannabis Badge, Cost Centers you can charge to, and employment profile), is available under My Info>My Information>My Profile or under the icon for your initials or your picture in the upper left corner of the Wurk screen. Your manager or administrator must add most of this information, such as your Cannabis Badge, for you.
1. You can see your basic personal profile in Wurk by clicking on the icon (your initial or picture) in the upper left corner of the main menu and then clicking on your name in the dropdown that appears.
2. Shown below is the My Profile page you will see when you click on this option (also available from My Info>My Information>My Profile as shown below).
Gray buttons enable you to make updates. Grayed-out fields are not editable. In order to update these, please contact your manager. .
To update your personal or mailing address as shown in the Personal Information section, you need to complete an HR actionAn HR Action is essentially a shortcut to help you do something in Wurk; it typically covers all the information you need to submit in one place. Doing the same task without the HR action, by contrast, may call for you to navigate to several areas of Wurk and may not be as intuitive. Not only do HR Actions help you do things faster and with more accuracy, but they also push the request through a review and approval process and create a "paper trail" that is easy-to-follow paper/audit trail that shows effective dates when things became a reality). For example, the HR action for changing your benefits deductions directly alerts people in HR and management to review and approve, whereas sending them an email may be less trackable. Additionally, HR Actions have the following advantages:
* You can report on the name of an HR action (e.g. how many employees switched from hourly to salary)
* They show relationship, so when you process one, it guides you through everything that it affects
* The effective date does not have to be today, whereas making the same changes manually, such as simply editing the employee information. becomes effective the moment you save changes.
HR actions must be enabled by your administrator. If you do not see one documented in Wurk Help, it has not been set up or permissioned.. To do this, see Changing Your Address.
To work with your Direct Deposits, please see Working with Your Direct Deposit Settings .